Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Dare Devil Diabetes




Recently I was asked to create a model of what diabetes looks like to me; this was to give an insight into diabetes for a medical device company... (cont)

 
Usually my diabetes monster is green and sits on my shoulder, overseeing what I do and always trying to have a say in the decisions I make! Sadly the company who sent me the clay didn't send any green, so instead I made this little Dare Devil. In my diabetes mind the Dare Devil grows in size depending on what my blood sugars are doing at the time; the higher they get the bigger he grows and the louder he roars! On a good day he will be small, quiet and very easy to manage. On a good day I barely notice he's there. 









Ninjabetic x 





SHARE:
© It's me, Laura Marie

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig